Immerse yourself in the rich art and culture of Northeast Florida.
Florida might be known for its year-round sunshine, but locals know that there are two distinct seasons: summer and not summer. Now that we’ve transitioned into the not-so-hot months, it’s the perfect time to explore the fantastic arts markets that Northeast Florida has to offer.
1. Riverside Arts Market. Located in downtown Riverside, this market has been a staple for art enthusiasts since the mid-70s. It offers a diverse range of entertainment, including live music, performances, and a variety of artwork. You can also savor delicious food options, from food trucks to fresh local produce. It’s a must-visit spot for a Saturday outing.
2. North Beaches Art Walk. If you’re closer to the beachside, the North Beaches Art Walk is for you. Situated at the Beaches Town Center area where Atlantic Boulevard meets A1A, this event, held on the third Thursday of every month, focuses primarily on artwork. You’ll find plenty of restaurants and activities to enjoy in the area, making it a delightful evening for all.
3. Vilano Beach Market Walk. Head south from the beach to Vilano Beach Pier on the third Saturday of each month. Here, you’ll discover a variety of goods, including plants, food options, art, and home decor. It’s a great option for those in St. Augustine or Southern St. John’s County, providing a unique shopping experience by the sea.
“These arts markets provide exciting opportunities to enjoy Northeast Florida's culture, food, and creativity.”
4. Vintage Market Days of Jacksonville. For Clay County residents, the Vintage Market Days held at the Clay County Fairgrounds in Green Cove Springs is a hidden gem. Although it’s not technically in Jacksonville, it’s a fantastic arts and crafts market. You can also find some delicious food options here. Mark your calendar for December 1st through the 3rd or 4th, depending on this year’s schedule.
5. 904 Pop Up at the Seawall Pavilion. Located at the Seawall Pavilion, the 904 Pop Up offers a variety of booths with different themes. While it doesn’t have a specific focus, it’s an exciting monthly event where booth registrants have the freedom to showcase their creations. It’s a unique experience worth exploring if you’re in the area.
As the weather continues to improve, these arts markets provide exciting opportunities to enjoy Northeast Florida’s culture, food, and creativity. Whether you’re an art lover, foodie, or simply looking for something fun to do outdoors, these markets have something for everyone. Soak in the fall vibes, support local artists, and make the most of the not-so-summery season in Florida.
Remember, if you have any questions about things to do in Northeast Florida or real estate in general, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me by phone or email. I would be more than happy to serve as your resource for all of your real estate needs.